Cook Time: 1 hour
Serves: 6 people
- 4oz hot-smoked steelhead trout, cut in small pieces
- 9-inch ready-made pie crust
- 6 free-range eggs, beaten
- 3 potatoes, cooked & cubed
- 4oz crème fraiche
- Salt & pepper
- Fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Roll out the pie crust into a large pie plate.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, hot-smoked trout, crème fraiche, potatoes, salt & pepper together.
- Brush pie crust with a layer of beaten eggs & bake for 5-10 min.
- Remove from oven and fill the pie crust with mixed eggs, hot-smoked trout, crème fraiche and potatoes.
- Bake for another 35-40 min until center of pie is cooked.
- Let cool for 5-10 min. Top with microgreens and dill.
- Serve with a side of salad. Enjoy!