|New York Steelhead fillet||6 oz. skin on|
|Lime zest||1/2 tblsp|
|Lemon zest||1/2 tblsp|
|Fresh Fennel Fronds||1/2 tblsp|
1. Coat fish with salt, sugar, lime zest, lemon zest, and fennel
2. Place in refrigerator of 4-6 hours lightly wrapped in paper towel. For further cure, wrap in plastic and leave in fridge for 6 more hours.
3. Rub off cure with a wet paper towel
4. Thinly slice steelhead to liking.
5. Thinly slice radish and soak in vinegar
6. Serve with butter and bread, or simply with olive oil and fresh lemon zest!
(optional additions: capers or julienned fresh fennel)