|New York Steelhead Trout||1 whole side (varies in weight) skin on, sliced into 3 fillets|
|Cedar Plank||soaked in warm water for 15 min.|
|Kosher salt||1 teaspoon|
|Hudson Valley Crushed Mustard Seed||1 tablespoon|
|Dark Maple Syrup||3 tablespoons|
|Vinegar (red or white)||2 tablespoons|
|Hudson Valley Herbed Salt||1 teaspoons|
|Lemon (for garnish)||1 wedge (or more to taste)|
1. Sprinkle cedar plank with a thin layer of kosher salt. Preheat grill to about 450 °F (or medium heat on a gas grill.)
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the mustard seed, maple syrup, vinegar, oil and herbed salt.
3. Place fillets on cedar plank, skin side down, and brush with maple vinaigrette, coating fillets well on all sides.
4. Place the cedar plank directly on grill and cook for 15-20 minutes with the grill lid closed until internal temperature reaches 135 °F and the fillet is partly opaque in the center.
5. Plate with your favorite side dish and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of maple vinaigrette. Squeeze your lemon wedge over the top and enjoy!